Friday 13 December 2013

Knitting Fridays

It feels like I have made loads of progress on the jumper this week. 
I finally untangled the great big knot that I had last week and have managed to complete a sleeve!
 And made a start on the second one!

It feels like the end is near... and so I glanced to the end of the pattern to see what was next and....


Nothing.

The sleeves are the last bit on there.

On the English version at least.

The other 3 languages have 'finishing' or 'assembling' instructions at the end... so part of the challenge this week is to translate the German, French and Dutch instructions to see how to finish the jumper!  Its not just a case of sewing it together, I will need to pick up stitches and knit on the neck... I have a pretty good idea from the picture in the pattern book but would rather know for sure!
I feel so near and yet so far!
So how are your knitting projects going this week?
Take a look on TobyGoesBananas to see if Sarah has managed to finish the elf hat in time!
Also joining in on the knitting fun is the lovely Kerrie from Wife, Mum, Student Bum who has been knitting scarves for her family... if only they didn't leave them at school!

If you are a blogger and have posted about a knitting project recently, leave a link below and I'll include you in next week's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...