Monday 23 June 2014

Cross Mondays Week #14


I'm really pleased with the amount of stitching I have managed this week!  Not only does the world cup continue (apparently England being out just means we are embracing our Dutch heritage), but I have started exam marking for the GCSEs, which I'm having to fit round Papa Owl being home from work.

However, I did have to go to London for an appointment on Tuesday, and Little Owl stayed at home with her Grandparents, giving me an hour and a half stitching time each way!

I am trying out something new in this section too... when I have finished with a thread, if I am going to need it again soon, I am leaving it attached ready to pick up.  I usually either count the stitches on to continue with the thread or tie it off and start again when I need it.  This may save me loads of time... or it may result in a complete confusing tangled mess... tune in next week to see where I'm at!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...