Monday 14 July 2014

Cross Monday Week 17

Progress is slow but steady at the moment.  Papa Owl has been away which usually gives me extra time to stitch, but the world cup has meant a lack of decent telly to watch which essential to stitching!  The plant I am working on at the moment has three flowers on, you can see I have completed the first.  Unlike the bottom section, where I worked from the outside in, this time I am stitching from left to right.  This does pose the risk that I might get bored once I have passed half way, however  I am still hoping to finish this section before my target date of 15th September!

The good news is that I have finished exam marking so hopefully I can get my head back into blogging - been struggling to compose just one sentence some evenings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...