Thursday 7 August 2014

Owlfit of the Week

This.  This is Little Owl's Owlfit of the summer!  I was so excited when I ordered this, that when it arrived I wasn't sure if it was going to live up to my expectations but it does!  This beautiful two piece outfit is from Monsoon and cost £22 (but is currently half price in the sale).  As a friend said to me "its just so Little Owl".  

As I have said previously, I am new to buying clothes from Monsoon but I am so impressed with the quality.  The shorts have an elasticated waist which is very stretchy (sometimes I find they can be quite stiff but these aren't at all).  The straps on the top button onto the front and they have two sets of button holes allowing for growth!  Going further than that, the straps are currently crossed over at the back and so the top could last even longer if they went straight over!

Can you tell that I love this Owlfit and want Little Owl to be in it for ever?!!!

The sunglasses are also from Monsoon and the shoes as ever are from Livie and Luca.



Fashion Friday on MummysGotStyle.com

7 comments:

  1. That's a great little outfit. I do wish Monsoon would do more for boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their boys stuff is lush but mostly a bit too smart for day to day wear

      Delete
  2. OMG, what a gorgeous outfit! I also am loving the two buttoned option for growth and I can agree "its just so Little Owl". Thank you for linking up #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - glad this is getting the love I think it deserves!

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! This is by far my favourite outfit of the week! Total bargain at £11! *runs off to order one for Syd* Thanks for linking up with #TT_Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - did you get one? I hope so, there's nothing I want in the sale which makes me a bit sad... but then thats probably because I have everything already!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...