Thursday 11 September 2014

Owlfit of the Week

As the summer is fading away, you'll start to see more cardigans and jackets appearing over Little Owl's summer outfits until I finally give in and accept that summer has gone.  This weeks Owlfit is another funky design from Me&i.  The dress is actually a tunic but I deliberately ordered it in a size too big so that Little Owl could get maximum wear out of it.  

One of her previous tunics started out as a dress with tights under, we then progressed to leggings when it was getting too short and I suspect it will be out again this winter with jeans.  The shape of the shoulders and neck have been designed to grow with the child so its not obvious that its too big at the moment.  It doesn't hang quite as nicely as the actual dresses from Me&i which I think are stunning, but with the addition of the denim jacket I think this looks great.  

I wish I had managed to get a picture of Little Owl with her sunnies and straw hat too as she looked like a proper little rock chick!  The jacket is a hand-me-down from H&M and the shoes are from Livie & Luca.


Badge for TTT, Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...