Monday 3 November 2014

Cross Monday Week 33

Gosh - I'm actually surprised how much stitching I have done this week!  A train trip to London without Little Owl gave me the best part of 3 hours uninterrupted stitching, not sure what the commuters made of me!  Anyhow, the train was the perfect time to do the bar on the right hand side and then I completed more of the red chain on the left, neither of which require much looking at the pattern.

Knowing that I was going to save the bar for the train, I started on the large tree in the middle.  I also used the end of a thread to start on the small tree on the right, so its all looking a bit half done at the moment.  I'll be really pleased if I can get the right hand side of this section completed by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...