Thursday 18 December 2014

Owlfit of the Week

It's Christmas!!!  I've been a bit slow on sharing the old Christmas jumpers and now I realise I have lots to share and little time to do it!  I have a December birthday, so growing up, Christmas didn't start until the day after my birthday, which meant no decorations, Christmas song or clothing for the first two weeks of December... then WHAM straight into the Christmas spirit!

So here's how Little Owl has been going about for the last few days!  The hat was knitted by LittleOwl's Fairy God Mother for her first Christmas, so chuffed that it still fits!

I'm in love with the Snuggle Fleece from Frugi.  All Frugi snuggle fleeces are reversible, with printed cotton on one side, and this lovely snuggly fleece on the other!  Until this week, Little Owl has been wearing this the other way round, but the fluffy white fleece feels very festive!  They are quite expensive at £30 but hard wearing and a generous fit so I'm sure we'll get a lot of wear out of it.  I was lucky to pick this one up in a flash sale that Frugi had about a month ago, I think I got 20% off.

The trousers are from the Little Bird range at Mothercare.  You might have noticed by now that I have a soft patch for cord trousers so couldn't resist these flares from Little Bird for £12.

Finally, Little Owl's beautiful boots from Livie and Luca!  You may remember me debating over whether to get the pink or blue pair a few weeks ago, well I went for the blue.  These will feature loads over the coming weeks, so expect a more detailed review soon, for now, just know that I love them!

Oh - there is one more thing - you might just spot a red bell on Little Owl's boot, it was one of the gifts in her advent calender, and its bit of a tradition of having festive bells on your boots in the Owl household!

Badge for TTT, Badge

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, the fleece looks lovely and warm. Merry Christmas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely festive outfit, the fleece looks brilliant, so practical and hard-wearing. Fab choice with the boots! Thank you for linking up #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...